PROGRESSIVE AND RELATIONAL INTELLIGENT SEARCH ENGINE
PARISE, progressive navigation through smart Topics.
GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED RIGHT NOW
WHY PARISE - SMART NAVIGATION ENGINE
Our propietary technology is based on natural language processing intelligence to detect and relate un-structured information automatically. Thanks to our cartographic vector-based mathematical approach, Parise can deliver results based on a progressive and relational navigation interface, scalable and applicable to any industry and sector specific data context.
PARISE is designed to understand data within its content automatically.
PARISE can be used transversally to any industry and data independent of its context.
A light architecture and robust technology are key elements to scale and replicate easy-to-find navigation engines.
PARISE search methodology is constructed on three premises; the ability to generate knowledge out of any data format dynamically, a navigation search approach based on topics and sub topics, and an intuitive easy-to-find user interface.
Natural Languague Processing converts un-structured data into meaningfull information that can be understood by machines.
Information is transformed into a neural network of Topics that inter-relate progressively to deliver a final result.
USER INTUITIVE INTERFACE
PARISE tranforms complexity to adapt to human behaviour needs, so they can generate faster and better decisions.
PARISE technology is content agnostic and does not require any previous manual labelling or corpus development in order to understand information. Therefore, our engines can fit to any industry and solve any business data problem type.
.Any piece of data can be transformed into smart Topics
Discover the power of contextual targeting beyond tradditional keywords.
PARISE is the solution to the disappearance of third-party cookies in 2022.
Avoid manual labeling and product feature indexation with a unified vision.
Direct connection to our technology through our API.
Improve customer service with real insights on negative and positive feedbacks.
Increase traffic by adding value your content.
A robust technology combined with a light architecture is key to scale and boost Parise navigation engines to any type of client and industry at the lowest cost.
Direct access to our technology throughout API from 100 euros per month.
Parise interface can easily replicated to any industry and data specific problem from as low as 500 euros per month up to over 100.000 documents.
Discover our full capabilities with custom smart crawling systems that will help to ingest multiple data sources.
Discover how we do it. From web crawling, text lemmatization, topic definition, and cartographich vectorization to build an easy-to-find navigation interface.
- Thousands of Spanish governmental subsidies are publicly available at Sistema Nacional de Publicidad Subvenciones y Ayudas Publicas.
- The current search engine structure is filter based and requires constant manual labelling and indexation in order to maintain up to date information.
- Human errors have also caused some information to be misallocated, and therefore out of the filter search capabilities.
- In addition, there is no connectivity or relational information to a specific search, so the user is unable to find similar subsidies or widen search or narrow search spectrum.
PARISE has solved the problem by transforming the existing engine into an intuitive and easy-to-find model.
- A data ingestion process was achieved through a smart crawling system that extracted only relevant information from the website, including specific content, dates, locations, government specifics ..
- Parise is content-agnostic and does not require any previous manual indexation to build filters. Automatic and dynamic data transformation into smart topics.
- Parise can detect and correct human indexation errors because content is understood within its relevant context.
- Parise can connect information and topics to deliver a better navigation experience and find results beyond just traditional keyword search.
PARISE IN THE MEDIA
See what the Media says about PARISE.
PARISE IN THE SOCIAL NETWORKS
Visit the PARISE profile in LinkedIn: